Managing Stress in the Virtual Workspace
Mental / Emotional Memory Tool
Stress is an issue that we all deal with on a daily basis; however, most of us don’t realize the impact that stress has on our memory, mental and physical health. Stress plays a significant role in our ability to learn, store information in our brain, and recall it when we need it. Stress over extended periods of time (chronic) wreaks havoc on our system, memory, brain health, mental health, and can destroy happiness.
In today’s virtual workspace, we’re impacted by new challenges which bring additional levels of stress. Chronic stress in the virtual workspace can lead to overwhelm, reduced attention span, isolation, and frustration – resulting in lower productivity.
How can you effectively manage this stress and become more effective in today’s demanding online work environment? Managing Stress in the Virtual Workspace addresses this question and more.
Managing Stress in the Virtual Workspace is an 8-hour (multiple sessions) dynamic online program where you will:
- Learn to assess your current level of stress
- Learn to deal with overload effectively
- Learn to take care of yourself during stressful times
- Learn to take renewal breaks during your workday
- Learn to practice simple relaxation and renewal techniques you can do anywhere
- Gain stress management tips and relaxation techniques that you can apply immediately to your job and your life.
- Have fun while learning!
For more information on Managing Stress in the Virtual Workspace, click below