In today’s data-driven environment, it is extremely difficult for people to present data in a way that makes it understandable and inspires people to take action. Every day people are inundated with a mind-numbing volume of numbers which paralyzes their decisions and activities. Presenters who tell a story that focuses people’s attention on the right data, the right outcomes, and the right emotions have a significant advantage.
Storytelling is one of the most powerful tools you have at your disposal. It helps you take the complex and make it simple and understandable. A good story taps logic and emotion to create movement. At the end of the day, the DataStory you share is memorable and actionable, which is the goal of every great presenter. Without it, you’re left with people who might like your data but won’t do anything with it.
Memory Spring’s class DataStory: Mastering the Art of Data Presentation is an engaging online program using Microsoft Teams. As a result of participating in our very interactive 10-hour course (5 two-hour classes) you will learn how to:
- Turn data into relevant, actionable information.
- Use Storytelling to make data interesting, useful, and memorable.
- Identify the best data and graphics to effectively communicate your DataStory.
- Structure an engaging and persuasive DataStory.
- Present your DataStory visually and dynamically.
- Tap emotions to enhance your DataStory’s effectiveness.
- Have Fun While Learning!
For more information on Memory Spring’s DataStory: The Art of Presenting Data, please click here to email us.