In today’s challenging environment, people are struggling to maintain productivity. Social distancing and working remotely are the new normal.
A salesperson’s life blood is the face-to-face meeting. Face-to-face meetings inspire connectedness, confidence and commitment. Take away the face-to-face meeting and the salesperson’s client connection and business are at risk.
The best alternative to a face-to-face meeting is Online Collaboration. In Online Collaboration, your client can see your face and hear you. They can see your hand gestures and any documents that need to be reviewed. You can do almost everything that you do in a face to face meeting. Those salespeople who can confidently and seamlessly sell using Online Collaboration achieve their sales objectives and more.
Those salespeople who don’t, end-up on the outside looking in wishing that they had the sale.
Sound easy? It’s not! It takes the right amount of knowledge, technical know-how, confidence, and BD skills to become a successful Online Collaboration persuader.
Online Collaboration for Selling using Microsoft Teams is an engaging online program. As a result of participating in this dynamic course, you will be able to:
- Use Microsoft Teams and other Online Collaboration tools in a confident and persuasive way
- Behave appropriately for Business Development situations
- Build rapport quickly using various tools
- Uncover client needs, wants, and opportunities
- Present Value-Based solutions seamlessly and confidently
- Gain commitment efficiently and effectively
- Improve your ability to present the value of your solutions and yourself both in-person and in an online environment
- Prepare for effective Sales Meetings
- Develop and execute a team-owned market surge to build confidence and grow sales
- Have Fun while Learning!
For more information on Memory Spring’s Online Collaboration courses please call us at 530-297-6464 or click here to email us.