Collaboration is at the heart of effective Project Management. Online and In-Person, Project Teams need to share a common vision, identify, and manage risks, leverage individual skills, focus on completing their objectives, and maximize real-time communication. But the skills needed to engage and interact online are subtly and dynamically different than the skills needed to be effective In-person.
In today’s challenging environment, people are struggling to maintain productivity. Social distancing and working remotely are the new normal.
The best alternative to a face-to-face meeting is Online Collaboration. When collaborating online, your Team and Stakeholders can see you, hear you, share documents, and connect in real-time. You can do almost everything that you do in a face-to-face meeting online – and more. Project Teams that can confidently and seamlessly utilize Online Collaboration tools achieve their Project goals by increasing the quality and efficiency of their communication skills, saving time, money, and reducing frustration.
Microsoft Teams is quickly becoming the standard for online productivity. As the hub of your workplace, it is where you have informal chats, iterate quickly on a project, work with Team and task-related files, and collaborate on shared deliverables – including people inside and outside your organization.
Memory Spring’s Online Collaboration for Project Managers using Microsoft Teams is an engaging online program using MS Teams. As a result of participating in our dynamic course, you will be able to:
- Understand and utilize Advanced Project Management Communication Principles and Practices
- Use Microsoft Teams and other Online Collaboration tools in a confident and persuasive way
- Identify appropriate behavior for Online Collaboration situations (Charm School)
- Learn and apply Video Conferencing Best Practices
- Communicate with Team Members and Stakeholders seamlessly and confidently using Online Structured Communication tools
- Organize and run meetings effectively using Online Collaboration Tools
- Become an Online Subject Matter Expert to assist your co-workers
- Have fun while learning!
For more information on Memory Spring’s Online Collaboration courses please call us at 530-297-6464 or click here to email us.