To perform well in our jobs and in our lives, we need our brains to function at their best. But, how do we take the best care of our body and our brain?
- Improve your mental alertness and capacity.
- Improve your professional career.
- Prevent Alzheimer’s from affecting you and your loved ones.
- Prevent other chronic diseases from affecting you.
- Save time and money.
- Increase energy, happiness and joy in your life.
- What determines and shapes our health.
- The biological causes of Alzheimer’s.
- The internationally developed findings on how best to prevent Alzheimer’s.
- 5 Elements that can greatly improve your brain and body health.
- Develop an action plan to get you started on developing a healthier brain and body
Instructor: Ruben J Guzman, MPH, ACLM, author of Evolving Health and living proof of what it takes to lose weight, eat healthy and stay fit. Ruben possesses over 30 years of experience in the health field: attended 3 years at the UC Davis School of Medicine, holds a Master’s degree in Public Health from UCLA specializing in behavioral sciences/health promotion, and member of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine. Having gone through his own health challenge and then losing 50+ pounds in 1995, Coach Ruben provides a living demonstration of what it takes to enjoy a lifestyle filled with energy, vitality and productivity.