Presentations are an essential part of our everyday life. Whether we’re presenting data in a meeting, or asking for resources from our boss, or planning a trip with our family, we’re always presenting. The challenge for most of us is to present ourselves and the information in a memorable and persuasive way. If done effectively people listen, remember, buy-in, and take action. As a result, delivering more memorable presentations improves your performance, relationships, confidence, and the quality of your life.
Within this dynamic hands-on workshop you will:
- Learn the keys to making your presentations memorable
- Learn to remember text, and key facts and figures
- Improve your physical presentation skills
- Reduce distracting habits
- Enhance your presentations with stories and analogies
- Improve your use of audio visual tools
- Learn to organize and prepare your presentations for maximum impact
- Build confidence
- Learn to provide memorable feedback to team members
- Get lots of practice
For more information on Delivering Memorable Presentations, please click below.