Today’s business environment is more fast-paced and competitive than ever before. Companies succeed on the efficiency and effectiveness of their one true resource, their people. To be efficient and effective, people must not only be skilled, they also must be mentally and physically healthy and present (mindful). Sound easy, it’s not.
The ability to be mindful in today’s workplace is becoming restricted by the pressure to work at a higher rate and respond to an increasing number of touch points and distractions. In addition, our conditioned need for nearly instant gratification makes it even more difficult to maintain clarity and presence in our tasks and relationships.
With increased mindfulness, an organization and its people can be efficient, effective, team-oriented and remain focused on goals. Without mindfulness, the company, its employees and its customers suffer mentally, physically, and fiscally.
Mindfulness in the Workplace is a dynamic program where you will:
- Learn the principles of Mindfulness
- Gain tools to increase conscious awareness
- Integrate mindfulness into your daily life
- Learn workplace mindfulness
- Gain tools for mindful leadership
- Identify and reduce mental chatter and distractions
- Learn and practice attention management exercises
- Stay engaged in the Right Here, Right Now
- Have fun!
For more information on Mindfulness in the Workplace, click below.